The Rose Room is located on the Farmhouse’s second floor, with a view overlooking the property’s very own Syrah vineyards. The Rose Room gains its namesake from the heirloom roses that line The Inn at Abeja walkway, which, when in bloom, match the shade of the room’s walls perfectly. Complete with a cozy queen-size bed, heated bathroom floors, tiled shower, and luxurious spa-like tub, the Rose Room offers guests a lovely retreat. While you will be sharing the Farmhouse common spaces with others, we have ensured that you have everything needed for an amazing Abeja experience in your private room.
- One private bedroom with queen-size bed.
- In-room TV with Direct TV service.
- Full bathroom with tiled shower and soaking tub.
- In-room coffee and tea stations, featuring Abeja’s custom coffee blend.
- Refrigerator and microwave in shared kitchen for all guests. (We ask that guests refrain from cooking in the shared kitchen.)
- Multiple seating areas in shared Farmhouse spaces, including living room with TV and Direct TV service.
- Wrap-around porch with outdoor seating.
Accommodates 2 guests. Rates starting from $319 per night, plus tax.
All stays at The Inn at Abeja include a complimentary wine tasting experience at Abeja’s Tasting Room, by appointment and a complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning served in our quaint Small Barn, located across from the winery. All accommodations also offer Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hair dryers, and an iron and ironing board.