The largest of our Farmhouse accommodations, the Palouse Room is bright, spacious, and located on the first floor. Elegant woodwork is showcased throughout, along with a luxuriously tiled bathroom containing a deep soaking tub, shower, and marble accents. Unique features original to the Farmhouse are highlighted, from an arched doorway and private hallway to a pair of decorative beveled glass windows. Complete with a luxurious king-size bed and a cozy seating area, the Palouse Room offers guests a relaxing escape.
- One private bedroom with king-size bed.
- In-room TV with Direct TV service.
- Full bathroom with tiled shower and soaking tub.
- In-room coffee and tea stations, featuring Abeja’s custom coffee blend.
- Refrigerator and microwave in shared kitchen for all guests. (We ask that guests refrain from cooking in the shared kitchen.)
- Multiple seating areas in shared Farmhouse spaces, including living room with TV and Direct TV service.
- Wrap-around porch with outdoor seating.
Accommodates 2 guests. Rates starting from $349 per night, plus tax.All stays at The Inn at Abeja include a complimentary wine tasting experience at Abeja’s Tasting Room, by appointment and a complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning served in our quaint Small Barn, located across from the winery. All accommodations also offer Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hair dryers, and an iron and ironing board.