Located on the second story corner of our historic Farmhouse, the Garden Room is tucked amongst a canopy of trees and overlooks Abeja’s verdant lawn. Featuring a deep soaking tub and walk-in shower, the luxurious bathroom awaits with classic marble touches and heated floors. A king-size bed, hardwood floors, and warm wood accents complete the Garden Room to offer a relaxing getaway. While you will be sharing the Farmhouse common spaces with others, we have ensured that you have everything needed for an amazing Abeja experience in your private room.
- One private bedroom with king-size bed.
- In-room TV with Direct TV service.
- Full bathroom with tiled shower and soaking tub.
- In-room coffee and tea stations, featuring Abeja’s custom coffee blend.
- Refrigerator and microwave in shared kitchen for all guests. (We ask that guests refrain from cooking in the shared kitchen.)
- Multiple seating areas in shared Farmhouse spaces, including living room with TV and Direct TV service.
- Wrap-around porch with outdoor seating.
Accommodates 2 guests. Rates starting from $319 per night, plus tax.
All stays at The Inn at Abeja include a complimentary wine tasting experience at Abeja’s Tasting Room, by appointment and a complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning served in our quaint Small Barn, located across from the winery. All accommodations also offer Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hair dryers, and an iron and ironing board.