Our stunning turn-of-the-century Farmhouse is the ultimate destination for family and friends to gather and enjoy the luxury of your own wine country getaway. Surrounded by vineyards and manicured gardens, this old homestead beckons you to step back in time and relax with exceptional, modern amenities during your escape.
Perfect for entertaining, the large common areas of the Farmhouse offer charm and personality alongside modern luxuries and ample space and the large kitchen invites you to share a meal during your time at Abeja. Socialize in the library or on the large wrap-around porch, cozy up in the living room, or host a fantastic dinner in the dining room. All spaces in the Farmhouse offer exceptional views of the vineyards, Palouse, and Blue Mountains.
Offering privacy and comfort, each of the five unique bedrooms features a king or queen bed, soft seating, a private European-style bathroom, and enchanting views.
- Five bedrooms: three king and two queen beds
- Five private European-style bathrooms, each attached to a bedroom, and one powder room
- Gourmet kitchen with Wolf gas range, two farmhouse-style sinks, and a wine bar
- One gas fireplace and one wood-burning fireplace
- Multiple seating areas on the first floor, including a family room with a large TV
- Large dining room with seating for 10 people
- Wrap-around porch
Accommodates 10 guests. 4,376 square feet. Rates starting from $1750 per night, plus tax.
All stays at The Inn at Abeja include a complimentary wine tasting experience at Abeja’s Tasting Room, by appointment and a complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning served in our quaint Small Barn, located across from the winery. All accommodations also offer Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hair dryers, and an iron and ironing board.