Carriage House Suite
The two-bedroom Carriage House Suite provides a beautiful living area for two couples, offering each the privacy of their own bedroom and bathroom. Airy and spacious, the large, main living area brings the garden inside with an abundance of natural light and the kitchen, opening onto a trellised patio, is the perfect vantage point to view winery activities and nightly sunsets.
In the evening, each couple will retire to their own story of the suite to find their richly-appointed bedroom and luxurious bathroom. One bedroom offers a balcony from which to view the woods and Titus Creek below.
- Two private bedrooms, each on its own floor, with king beds
- Two private bathrooms. One with a clawfoot bathtub and shower, and one with an oversized tile shower
- Kitchen with gas range and oven, refrigerator, and microwave
- Sitting area on each of the suite's three floors
- Living or sitting area on each of the suite's three floors
- Gas fireplace in the first floor living room
- Semi-private first floor patio and private second floor balcony
Accommodates 4 guests. 1,375 square feet. Rates starting from $699 per night, plus tax.
All stays at The Inn at Abeja include a complimentary wine tasting experience at Abeja’s Tasting Room, by appointment and a complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning served in our quaint Small Barn, located across from the winery. All accommodations also offer Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hair dryers, and an iron and ironing board.