Featuring a view of our vineyard and the distant hills of Walla Walla wine country, our quaint Vineyard Room is located on the Farmhouse’s second story. A cozy, king-size bed, walk-in shower, heated bathroom floors, and separate vanity with a rich marble sink all contribute to the Vineyard Room’s charming ambiance. A seating area in front of the spacious window offers the perfect place to relax and revel with a glass of Abeja wine. While you will be sharing the Farmhouse common spaces with others, we have ensured that you have everything needed for an amazing Abeja experience in your private room.
- One private bedroom with king-size bed.
- In-room TV with Direct TV service.
- Full bathroom with tiled shower and in-room vanity.
- In-room coffee and tea stations, featuring Abeja’s custom coffee blend.
- Refrigerator and microwave in shared kitchen for all guests. (We ask that guests refrain from cooking in the shared kitchen.)
- Multiple seating areas in shared Farmhouse spaces, including living room with TV and Direct TV service.
- Wrap-around porch with outdoor seating.
All stays at The Inn at Abeja include a complimentary wine tasting experience at Abeja’s Tasting Room, by appointment and a complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning served in our quaint Small Barn, located across from the winery. All accommodations also offer Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hair dryers, and an iron and ironing board.