Featuring some of the most fantastic views of the property, the Hayloft Suite was at one time filled with hay to feed the cows that lived below in the barn. Now, it's a stunning one-bedroom, two-bathroom suite with a master bedroom overlooking the Blue Mountains. When you enter the space, a grand stairway draws you upstairs into the suite's main living space featuring high ceilings and exposed beams. There, relax in the magnificent, towered living room or on the long deck overlooking the creek, gardens, and vineyard. The master bedroom and adjacent master bathroom evoke a sense of true luxury with antique features complemented by an oversized tile shower featuring two showerheads and a rich, marble sink.
For those who wish to share their experience with another couple, a queen-size Murphy bed extends out of a beautiful armoire and a curtain closes off the space to form a private sleeping area with an adjoining bathroom featuring a deep, spa-like tub.
- Private master bedroom with one king bed
- Queen-size murphy bed with adjacent bathroom
- Butler kitchen with sink, mini-refrigerator and freezer
- Two full bathrooms, one with an oversized tile shower with two showerheads and one with a soaking tub
- Seating area with vaulted ceilings, a large skylight, and a gas fireplace
- Second floor patio overlooking the creek and gardens
Accommodates 4 guests (add $50 per guest over 2). 1,170 square feet. Rates starting from $499 per night, plus tax.
All stays at The Inn at Abeja include a complimentary wine tasting experience at Abeja’s Tasting Room, by appointment and a complimentary gourmet breakfast each morning served in our quaint Small Barn, located across from the winery. All accommodations also offer Wi-Fi, air conditioning, hair dryers, and an iron and ironing board.